- Prophylaxis and management of recurrent urinary tract infections
- Removes excess fluid from the body
- Prevents supersaturation of lithogenic substances
- Disintegration of calculi & crystals
- Relieves ureteric colic and painful micturition
- Controls urinary tract bacterial infection
- Non specific uretheritis (inflammation of urethra), cystitis (inflammation of bladder) and pyelitis (inflammation of pelvis of kidney due to bacterial infection).
- Kidney dysfunction due to nephritis- as a supportive therapy.
Composition Exts.:Didymocarpus pedicellata, Saxifraga ligulata, Rubia cordifolia, Cyperus scariosus, Achyranthes aspera, Onosma bracteatum, Vernonia cinerea, Indication: Nephrolithiasis (kidney stones) Prevention and management of recurrent urinary tract infections Non-specific urethritis (inflammation of the urethra) and cystitis(inflammation of the bladder) Supportive therapy in kidney dysfunction